An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Van Leer Place North and South


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I took these pictures on Sunday at the former site of the Van Leer chocolate factory. Two residential developments are planned to be built here on this Jersey City-Hoboken border located on Hoboken Avenue in Jersey City. In additon to the residential units, they are also planning retail space, a park and a walk-way to Jersey City Heights and the Second Street Light Rail Station in Hoboken. The Van Leer factory closed its operations in 2001 and although the building has been torn down, as you can see from my photo's, it doesn't look like much is happening at this time.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives