An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



new listing in Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Spacious (2180 square feet) 3 bedroom/2.5 bath rarely available duplex townhouse at the Constitution. This unit truly feels like a home as you enter through either your private entrance (or lobby with 24 hour doorman). Other features include a large living room, separate dining room, galley kitchen, abundance of closets plus large storage room in unit, washer/dryer, on-site parking available, gym, playroom, rooftop playground, resident club for parties, pool, marina and NYC ferry at your doorstep.
See sidebar for additional photo's.
For more information or to schedule an appointment to see this property, please contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Group in Hoboken, 201.792.8300.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives