An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Don't forget the insurance


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




No matter what you call home - single family, rental, condo - your home is probably the most expensive part of your budget and one of your biggest investments. So wouldn't it make sense to have protection for your home? Well, sometimes people neglect this aspect of owning or renting property. I purchased some insurance today for one of my investments and learned a lot about different types of coverage & different insurance policies. Not only do you have to consider your property itself and personal belongings but don't forget about liability....what if someone gets hurt on your property? A few of the landlords that I work with are now requiring tenants to purchase renters insurance prior to moving into their rental. This is a good requirement as for a relatively low price, you are getting protection for all your personal belongings which are not covered by a landlord. Anyway, I am not an expert in this field so I am including a website from Muller Insurance in Hoboken. They were very helpful today and their website is very informative. www.mullerinsurance.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives