An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



looking for a one bedroom?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I recently ran a search for a one bedroom condo in Hoboken with the following criteria....1 br/1ba, 500-640 sq ft with a $325,000 to $365,000 price range. A total of 18 units came up on the Hudson County MLS that fit this criteria. Most of them had hardwood floors, dishwasher, storage and laundry in basement and window a/c. Of these 18 available units, only 3 offered central air, 5 had a washer/dryer in the unit, 3 were in elevator buildings and none included parking. During the course of this particular search, I did get to actually see many of the available units and it really varies from unit to unit. So even though we are in a market where buyers can take more time to make a decision, if you find the right place that meets your criteria, be prepared to make an offer because the good ones still sell first especially if they have the right amenities and are priced fairly.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives