An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



supply drives demand


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






one theory of real estate prices...

It would seem natural to assume that the theory of supply and demand applies equally to real estate, where the more you have of something, the less the demand is and prices decrease. However, over the course of the the last few years, prices in Hoboken have increased even as the supply has increased dramatically. It's clear that the more concentrated an area gets with residential housing, the more valuable the housing becomes (ie.NYC). The best example in Hoboken is the Upper Grand, The Shipyard, Sky Club and Tea Building. As hundreds upon hundreds of units became available, the more expensive they became and demand continues.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives