An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Take an elevator to Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...


















A major plus in our local transportation is connectivity.
If you live in Jersey City Heights area, you can actually take an elevator to Hoboken. The elevator is located on Congress Street, its about 145 feet high and offers a breath-taking view of Manhattan. The elevator connects you to the Ninth Street Light Rail Station in Hoboken. You can take the Light Rail to the Path Station in Hoboken and then transfer to the railroad, bus or stay in Hoboken!!
Passenger service began in September 2004. As I watched them build this elevator high above Hoboken in the cliffs, it was definitely something worth photographing!!! Also, if you are considering living in the Heights, finding a property close to the elevator is something to consider.



About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives