An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Jersey City - recent developments


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...












Article in todays New York Times regarding Port Liberte in Jersey City,
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/27/realestate/27njzo.html.

Also, I received an invitation from K.Honanian to visit them this week
in Jersey City to learn more about their Paulus Hook project.
As a realtor, its important to keep up with what is happening
in this market in order to provide my clients with the most updated information.

The Paulus Hook area is a very popular waterfront area. To learn more about the neighborhood, you can visit this website - http://www.paulushook.org/.
Last year, my husband & I made a map of Hudson County and did a lot of research prior to hiring a graphic artist to help to design the map. While exploring Jersey City, we really got to know the Paulus Hook area and we discovered some wonderful places to eat. In my next post, I will list some of these restaurants. If you'd like to see our map, you can visit www.marcianolawoffice.com.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives