An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Real Estate and The Environment


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Asbestos, underground storage tanks, commercial & industrial property transfers....
You need an environmental firm to assist you with these issues.

Today's real estate market is largely influenced by environmental concerns. The extensive environmental liabilities resulting from leaking underground storage tanks, buried industrial waste, poor quality fill material, improper handling of hazardous materials, historic PCB usage, and spills have significantly changed the way business is conducted with regard to the ownership, management, and transfer of real property. Anyone having a financial interest in real estate needs to know potential environmental problems may involve them in expensive cleanup and lengthy litigation.

Check out this site for more information on Atlantic Environmental Solutions to learn more about all the services that they provide:
www.solutionsenvironmental.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives