An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Pay it back


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...















A big "Shout Out" to the staff of the Hoboken Boys & Girls Club. They are amazing.
Tonight, I was a volunteer photographer at their annual Christmas party for the children. My job was to take pictures of each of the children with Santa. That was a very small task in comparison to what this staff does on a daily basis. I watched how they interacted with each child and saw how much they cared about making this party special for all of them.
The Boys & Girls Club of Hoboken is a non-profit organization providing after school activities for children of all school ages. The club relies on funding from the state, it's parent organization and the generosity of others in our community. You can help too by going to
www.amazon.com. Go to wish list and click on "View a Customer's Wish List". Enter HobokenBGClub@hotmail.com. View the wish list of books, select a book and ship it to the Boys & Girls Club.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives