An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



DWT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Driving while talking....
not allowed and as of Saturday, March 1st, a new law goes into effect which now makes talking on a cell phone while driving without a hands-free devise, a primary offense and a $100 ticket It used to be a secondary offense since 2004. The police were able to cite a driver for the violation but had to pull over the driver for another reason.
So consider yourself warned and lets not forget the real reason for not talking and driving, be safe!


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives