An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hoboken International Film Festival


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Visited City Hall today and heard Mayor Roberts (& Danny Aiello) speak about the upcoming Hoboken Film Festival. The dates are from June 1st to June 7th. There will be a free movie scheduled for opening night on June 1st at 8:30pm at Pier A Park, Frank Sinatra Drive and 1st Street. The movie is Polycarp.
For more details on this special event, you can go to www.hobokeninternationalfilmfestival.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives