An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



The Lexington (groundbreaking), Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...
















JDA Group celebrated their plans for new luxury rentals today with a groundbreaking ceremony at 7th & Adams Street in Hoboken. It was a fun ceremony which opened with a colonial-era horseman who alerted everyone that "the rentals are coming!".
The two-building complex will include 42 two bedroom/two bath units and 6 one bedroom units. These units will feature granite counters, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and washers/dryers in every unit. One of the really special aspects of this complex will be the 10,000 sq ft common garden which will be situated between the two buildings.
Expected completion is next year.
Congratulations and all the best to Greg Delaqulla, JDA vice president. (and thanks for the personalized hard hat, I love it).


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives