An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



New listing in Weehawken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Definitely a rare find....a single family home in Weehawken in great condition, listed for $599,000.
This property has a wonderful combination of new and old details. It is a place you can move right into and enjoy right away.
It sits on a 25x100 lot with a front and back porch as well as a large backyard. Other features include 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, hardwood floors, fully finished attic and basement. The kitchen has recently been re-done and you also have a separate dining room. This is the perfect place for a family or couple who prefer a one family to condo living. It is very close to public transportation to NYC, restaurants and local shops.
For more details or to schedule an appointment, contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Realty Group in Hoboken, 201.792.8300 (office) or jmarciano@empiregroup.com. More photo's can be seen on the Empire website at www.empiregroup.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives